quinta-feira, agosto 30, 2007

Let me see you bounce!

"She's freaky and she knows it
She's freaky and I like it

(...)
She likes the way it hits her lips
(...)

She looks like a model
Except she's got a little more ass
(...)

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I had to stop and stare
She's got me love stoned
Man I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows

(...)
The way she walks and causes a fuss
(...)

And all she wants is to dance
That's why you'll find her on the floor
But you don't have a chance
Unless you move the way that she likes
(...)


(...)
And now I walk around without a care
She's got me hooked
It just ain't fair, but I...
I'm love stoned and I could swear
That she knows
(...)"
Identifico-me com esta letra.
E só de pensar que vou dançar esta música, fico louca!
You know...

2 comentários:

Inha disse...

Sorry. Sou mais metal, como sabes...LOLOL

Mas já fui uma dançarina de primeira...;)Faz um bem tremendo!;)

#1 disse...

Tou a ver que andas mesmo viciada nas 6ªas à noite.
;) Fazes bem, diverte-te e aproveita.